Malala Yousafzai is one of the inspiration not only for girls but for everyone who has human values and knows the importance of education. We've been receiving many great letters from students around the world and we'd like to share one of them with you which we received from Maryland, United States from a school. You may also send us your letters to be published with all on this blog. 

Malala Yousafzai photo

Dear Malala,
These thoughts and letters are coming to you from 7th grade students at Mace’s Lane Middle School in Cambridge, Maryland. We watched your interview with Diane Sawyer on 20/20 along with your speech at the United Nations in class. Our class was so impressed with the courage, bravery and fearlessness you showed throughout your young life. Here are the messages from the students.

Ty’Geria:  I think you are doing the right thing with trying to help with education. I want to go to Julliard College in NYC. I think you very smart, brave, and courageous. Helping with women’s right was a great idea. You should keep on doing what you’re doing and believing in. Your parent should be proud of you because you are very helpful and smart.

Tommy:  I agree with what you are doing, I’m not a girl but I see where you are coming from. I like what you are doing. I hope what you're doing comes true. If I had the chance to do that, I would not be able to do that.

Tah’ron:  You are so brave I respect your thoughts have you seen someone get acid thrown on them or seen schools blown up??Also did you know the man that shot you when you got shot what were some of your friend’s names that got shot???Why did they shoot you??Where I live in Cambridge MD 21613we don’t see people walking around with guns in their hands or people throwing acid on people. Where I live women are free and we get to choose who we marry. Did your mom and get to choose to marry each other when the bullet hit you what were you thinking. Where you are from do you celebrate Halloween, Christmas and Easter? Have you ever heard of lebrons or foamposites? I am 13 and I can’t imagine being face to face with a man with a gun. Have you ever had snickers their amazing what’s your favorite football team. In Pakistan what animals do you have?? In the U.S we play Xbox 360 and playstation 3.

Shayla:  You’re very brave to keep speaking about women’s rights for education at a young age. You made me appreciate and think about my education in a new way.  

Shakir:  Did you really change the women’s rights can they go to school why did you forgive the man that shot you he should been executed cause you could of died. Are you still doing women’s right or u change them all ready I want to see you and talk you? How is your school don’t u feel better in New England.

Ian:  Your idea is a very good one. I respect your courage and bravery. I hope you’re enjoying England. You did a good job at the United Nations. Your idea is spreading all over the world. You have lots of people joining you every week. I hope you make it to college. I believe in you.          

Justin:  I would like to know how did you have the courage to stand to the United Nations? Also how far you are going to go for women’s rights in Pakistan? And if you had the chance to the Taliban’s leader would you try to show the good things that could come from women rights to learn? How would you help them make them make it right with the people of Pakistan?

Davion:  You are very heroic even though I’m not a girl but I still understand where you are coming from. I also respect what you are doing the only part I didn't get was how you could forgive a person that has shot you. I wouldn't be able to forgive that person because it wasn't an accident so that means it was on purpose. I also don’t understand how you could speak in front of all of those people. I also have a question what gave you the courage to stand up to your religion. After all those leaders have stood for their rights and died.

Shane: It took a lot of courage to stand up and say that every girl should vote. Were you scared or worried? Were you scared when your bus stopped? Are you famous now? You were on the news. You have your own book. Where do you live now? Will you ever go to college? If you were ever would live in America would you live? How many different languages do you speak? I think what you are doing is right because I think ever one should have an education for knowledge. How hard is it to speak in front of 1,000’s of people?

Dominik:  Thank you for doing what you did for the Pakistani people. I wish you are ok from the incident on the bus. I wish I was like you I want to be a spokesperson just like you. Go back and see how your friends are doing in Pakistani. Probably try to go thank the Pakistani mayor. I got a question, why would the Taliban try to shoot and kill you? I like the spokes in the United Nations.

HyKeem:  Do you have a favorite football/basketball team and I like what you doing you are right woman and men should have the same rights. And was you scared when you was Cameron. And when you were in front of all those people at the United Nations was you nervous?

TJ:  You are very brave and I respect you so much. I wish I had the courage that you have and the strength. I admire you so much because you stood up to the Taliban and your standing up for what you believe in. You are helping women and girls all around the world. I wish I could do what you have done. I also like how you stood up at the podium and gave your speech when I can’t even give a speech in front of my class without getting nervous. I also like how u still play with your brother and stay true to your culture.

Jacob:  Thank you for what you’re doing for your country and trying to change the world. You made it a lot better. Without your bravery, courage, and determination you would have never got shot changed the world. You also changed that Taliban’s life for letting him go instead of letting him stay in jail and let him die. But you thought about his life and family and let him go. If the guy ended u changing his life it would take all of his courage and go see u to say sorry and all of that.

Jamia:  Thank you for standing up in what you believe in. You’ve made me and my classmates not take school for granted.  You’re a strong person and I respect what you did for the woman In Pakistan.  I remember some of your little quotes. ‘Education is everything” “Education is like a diamond its precious”. He quotes stick in my mind every day.   To be so young with such bravery and courage is unbelievable. You should be proud your mom should be to and siblings. I myself don't think a school as important as you do. Thank You!!

Kimberly: Thank you for everything that you've done for people without education. For women that you don’t even know. You’re an inspiration for me, & thousands of other people. You've taught me to speak up for things I believe in when no one else will. You've inspired me to be braver & to be more understanding towards other people; to keep fighting for my belief when other people tell me to turn around & to be quieter. You’re an amazing person for standing up, for making your voice heard. ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank yooooooooooooou!

Cole: They way that you survived the shooting was a miracle. The way that you will stick up your freedom and for the women’s freedom and you sticking up for little kids that have not had an education. I cannot be as brave as you in my life.