Hey! Malala Fans, today I would like to share some great statements were given by Malala Yousafzai on different occasions. As you might know that, Malala loves to go to School and wants every other children to get their basic education rights. So she mostly spoke about Education topic during the days she were in Pakistan and was active on different forums. 

Here are some best of her "Sayings" or her statements she gave about Education and children rights. 

"I don't Mind if I have to sit on the floor at School. 
All I want is education, and I'm afraid of no one"

"Malala Yousafzai"
Malala Yousafzai

"I dreamed of a country where 
education would prevail" 

"Malala Yousafzai"
Malala Yousafzai

"I want to see the people of Pakistan
educated, employed and given
their rights"

"Malala Yousafzai"
Malala Yousafzai

This blog is for all Malala supporters and fans, you can also send us your writings to be published on this blog with your name.